Thursday, June 2, 2011

Continuation

It is summer of 2011 and discovered that I've totally neglected my blog. I forgot how much I enjoy writing all my adventures of college life down. But then I've reached this slight problem, during the summer I'm not in college and rarely think about school, so I'm going to at least try to blog a bit through the my summer breaks.

To start things off I thought it would be a good idea just to post a picture of me with ten random facts about myself. Enjoy!




1. I love the color purple
2. My best friend is a horse named Tawshi
3. I can't live without Snickers or Squirt
4. I have a dream of flying
5. I play the sousaphone for the Idaho Vandals Marching Band
6. My choice of sport is boxing
7. I love to hunt, fish, camp, mud, hiking, riding horses, and anything and everything that involves the out doors
8. I drive an '89 Isuzu Trooper that has a cherry bomb on it
9. I love to country swing dance and I go crazy if I don't get to go out with my friends and dance
10. I am blessed with the best friends and family a person can ask for


The Good: I have started blogging again
The Bad: My little brother's attitude towards my parents
The Ugly: My tan line I have on my face from my sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment